Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, when new rubbah comes to my house, it's mounted immediately. *Blushes*... that kind of sounds bad! I mean rubbah stamps on wooden blocks! *giggles*

I received a shipment a few days ago but I was hell bent on finishing some projects that I have been neglecting for some time. My friend's blog was one of them. My stamps in the mail from March - July of this year! My scraps in the mail from OCTOBER of last year! Yes, 2007!!! No, I haven't finished those yet but I did finish ALL of my stamps in the mail and one layout from my Scraps in the mail! Woo HOO!!

At any rate, I had this need to start planning for the month. I stopped working on Scraps in the mail and started planning my workshops. While playing with the ON SALE stamp set called, "Snow Swirled," I discovered that this card didn't have the look I was going for! It's still a pretty card. I don't think you can see the embossed white snowflakes on the Very Vanilla paper... That was part of the problem. It's not a "workshop" card because it's all embossed. Even the tree is embossed.

Well, I thought I would share because I do like the card... it's just... well, missing something! *shrugs* I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I think it's beautiful Christie!! Love this, although I did not get this set *sigh* - maybe I need to! No, I need to be strong *giggle*

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex