Friday, September 26, 2008

Boot Camp Card

Hi Everybody,

I wanted to post my 3rd boot camp card. I am having a good time with Boot Camp. I am stepping outside of the box and stepping out of my comfort zone. While I hate stepping out of my comfort zone, I do like the results I am getting... I am learning to incorporate EVERYTHING into my business... ANYWAY!

One thing you are going to see me use more and more is buttons. I own almost all the buttons Stampin' Up! has. I just don't utilize them enough!! They are so cute and add so much to a card.

I hope you enjoy the card!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh so pretty! I love it. You are such a talented stamper ;)
Charlotte

Alex said...

Purdy, purdy - love your card!!! Good for you, gettin' out of that comfort zone!!! Could not do bc this time around since I am going on vacay the last two weeks, but will do it next time!! Love your card, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex