Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Rubbah Delivery!

WOO HOO!!! I love when I hear that rumble around Noon! That rumble with the screechy brakes that stop at my house... Yes... the UPS man came today! Mike is our driver.

At any rate, I tore into my box and grabbed hold of this (please note, the time is 1:25 or so - I had to warm up the scanner and I was on the phone when Mike came!) and just had to complete it! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It took me, maybe 20 minutes to complete it as is. I still have to add the dates on the calendar sheets on the back but that shouldn't take me long!! I am so excited!! OH!!

The inside is sort of decorated (meaning the calendar sheets) because I truly want to add my family's "dates." I am giving these to all my relatives as gifts for Christmas!! It is so stinking beautiful!! THANK YOU STAMPIN' UP!! I LOVE YOU!!

I am going to make a class with this in October/November. We will use the LARGE clipboard making it a look at head calendar! What a wonderful gift as well! Stay tuned for more details and a sneak peek when I have completed it! LOL

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Girl, that is so purty! Now I am going to want to make one!
Charlotte

Alex said...

Oooh, purty!!!! Mine gets here on Monday, I am sooooo excited - whoohoo!!!! And, I am with Charlotte, gotta make one!!! And, I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex