Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Got Skeeters!!! RUN!!!

I made this card a long time ago and forgot to post it! I don't know what I was thinking... Oh that's right... I wasn't thinking. hehe. At any rate, I just adore this set, "Under the Stars." I can't wait to make a movement card with this bear!

What makes me smile when I look at this card is that I have a story to go with the card! The bear is putting Skeeter Spray on his armpits... notice the dark patches under his arms? Ah, but where did the Skeeter land? On the top of his arm, where the bear didn't put the spray... The bear is saying... GRRRRRREAT because he forgot to spray EVERYWHERE...

Dang, that was a long story! LOL!! A very fun card to make though. Stay tuned for the movement card where the Bear Flies with the Skeeters!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

So darn cute! I love this set. You are such a talent my friend.