Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation project

While I was on "vacation" from club, we each brought a project for all of us to do. We ended up with 4 different projects! It was great! I loved to see how these ladies handled the situation! I am thinking of doing this every month with them!

Here's mine: I adapted it from a project I made a month or so ago! Believe it or not, the colors are Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. The stamp set used was SUPPOSED to be Medallion but I left it home. I used Circle Circus instead during the demonstration :(

I, of course, covered it up by saying, "See you too can be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!" The funny thing was, they all were demonstrators! They all signed under me :) So then I quickly thought and said, "Oh... and you all are already! Fabulous!" This project is so quick and fun! The gift card fits perfectly! You can change the paper, colors and more! It's awesome! Can't wait to do one for Christmas!

No comments: