Monday, July 27, 2009

Jumping up and down!

Woo Hoo! I am so excited! I have a picture to post that is not what I had promised yesterday! My car is now decorated! A friend has started her own business. I am always willing to help out entrepreneurs!

Check this out!! Now, the 6 little images to the "left" are Stampin' Up! rub ons. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with this! Thanks Elise!

Now the family on the left - you will notice that the cats are separated. I was going to put the cats together but... If I did, it would look like one was sniffing the other one in a place that.... well... while it's completely natural... *giggles*... I will leave it at that!

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is great Christy!!

Unknown said...


I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job!

If you are looking for Live Tv Mod Apk, then Exodus Reside TV Mod Apk is one of the best website. You must check it out.