Saturday, July 25, 2009

Diva Night

I love to spoil my hostesses! Every six months, I throw a party for those fabulous ladies that help me to grow my business. This FREE event is something that I do as a Thank You. They have guests come to their home, they prepare a light snack, they probably clean their house, and they have me come in and mess it all up! LOL!! I am totally kidding but... I so appreciate those women that do that work for me (and themselves)!

I usually spoil them with free product, a homemade meal, and of course, we stamp! This is one of the 4 projects that was prepared for them to do! These nugget tins (as I like to call them) are so versatile. Coming soon you will see yet another use for them :)

If you want to be a Diva, all you have to do is contact me! Let me spoil you in December! You are sooooo worth it!

This tin was inspired by the Demonstrator Magazine, Stampin' Success. They have this beautiful layout of wedding invitations. This magazine has been inspiring my month :) Did you know that Stampin' Up! is running an awesome special this month? Sign up for $85 and you get all the In-Colors and a stamp set? OMG! To die for!! Contact me for more details!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

How fun!! I know you spoiled them...you have always been good at that!