Sunday, July 26, 2009

Club Vacation

This month my Yo-Yo Ya-Ya Club took a vacation! Well, not from club but we went on a trip! We went to Lorinda's house for club! We each brought 1 project to share with each other. This is Lorinda, she's all dressed up from singing at an Air Force Function. She looks so pretty! You rock, Lorinda!

I have tons to share with you! But I wanted to share a recycling tip! Lorinda's "party favor" was adorable! She took a tin can, a paper bag and the Scallop Edge punch and some twine. She made us each a BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement!

Have you thought of different ways you can recycle? Give it some thought and see what you come up with! If you send it to my email: mamaschroeg1@yahoo.com - I will post it on my blog, if you give me permission!

I will be sharing the other adorable projects we made every day this coming week!

No comments: