Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year thoughts

Happy New Year everyone! It is the last day of 2008! While thinking about this past year, I have some GREAT memories!

At any rate, I wanted to make a New Year card. I don't typically send New Year cards but I thought it was a great way to say Happy New Year to all of you! I was just itching to stamp today while I was reorganizing my stamp rooms. I hope you like it!

I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy New Year! May this year bring you joy and stamping! I have a retired Stamp-A-Stack on January 3rd then it's off to Leadership Conference in Florida for me. So you may not see a post from me for a week or two.

When I get back from Florida, I will have the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog in my hand and some new stamp sets!! I can't wait!

No comments: