Monday, December 8, 2008

New Stamps!!!

Believe it or not, I didn't even know the Big Brown Truck made a stop at my house. It's so reminicient of Christmas... Ol' Saint Nick travels far and wide to deliver presents to good little girls and boys... ahhhhh.

It's the same feeling EVERY time UPS stops at my house. Whether the package contains items for me or my customers... I just get all happy! This time is no exception because this time it was filled with NEW stamps just for me!!!!! Now, I got these new stamps on Friday but I have only just mounted one set!

"Just Buzzing By" is the name of this set. It is so stinking cute!! I am off to my upline's house today for a holiday celebration. We are all supposed to make a hand-stamped item! Here's what I am bringing. I am kind of not wanting to bring this. I am kind of wanting to keep it for myself...

Luckily, I stamped another image. The positioning is off so I can't make exactly this but I am sure I will make something else with it! hehe.. I am so happy!!! I can't wait to play with some of the other sets I bought!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I heard there was quite a fuss over this little bee! It is adorable!

Alex said...

Okay, no fair - I got mine and have NOT had time to ink it up!!! Sure hope to this weekend though!!! This is adorable, girl!! Love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex