Friday, December 26, 2008

Playing with Valentine's Stamps

Yes, Christmas is over. It was great while it lasted but I am SOOOOO over stamping for Christmas! I decided to break out my Valentine's Day stamps!

I love this owl but I am sorry, he just needed to stand on a branch. I have had to do a LOT of masking to get him just right but I do like the way it turned out!

This set is in the Winter Mini - there's still time left to get this stamp set but January 18th is the LAST day! This set is the Love Owl-ways set! LOVE IT!! I will be playing with this and A Happy Heart set tomorrow... The designer paper is Candy Lane (it's coming in the NEW catalog!), the punch is NEW too (called Heart to Heart) and it is yum-o-licious - Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette... oh, I could just eat this paper!! Now, if you see the oh-so-light background of the card and wonder about that, it's from Sprinkles!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love it! So stinkin' cute ;)