Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snowman House!

Oh my goodness! This is the cutest darn box!! There are 8 - 4 x 4 cards & envelopes that go with this adorable box. Want to see them? You are going to have to take my class! hehehe... Tuesday, December 9th! Can't make it?? Contact me about a "class on the go!" I will pre-cut your paper and ribbon and give you specific directions. You will need a few things, Punch Pals stamp set, a few different punches and some inks... Contact me and I will give you a complete list of what you will need! What a fabulous gift this would make for someone that has everything! They surely don't have this! LOL!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Very cute Christie - I love this!!! I hope the class goes well...I have two on Saturday, two next week, one workshop, then I am DONE until Christmas, whoohoo!! My son will be home from college, need to spend some time with him! Your business is ROCKIN',keep it up girlie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex