Friday, January 16, 2009

A Heart-Shaped Window

WOW!! After an outstanding Leadership Conference, I have been working feverishly to get things back to normal! I have so much spinning in my brain!!

At any rate, I had an idea based on some of the things that I have seen at Leadership and other places. This little pillow box is filled with Conversation Hearts. It fits almost the entire box! All I did was punch the Heart to Heart punch to make the window in the box. I then covered the window with a piece Stampin' Up!'s transparent envelopes!! I tied the box closed with Real Red and Pretty In Pink 1/4" ribbon. The tag is made with a phrase from Love You Owl-ways - stamped in Real Red on Whisper White Card stock! Easy peasy!!

You can get that punch in the Love You Much Bundle. It's on sale for $41.48 and includes the Love You Much Stamp set, Heart to Heart Punch and the new Candy Lane Double-Sided Designer Paper. Oh what a fabulous set! Now, if you purchase the bundle, I have a class at the end of the month for $5 called the Love You Much Portfolio. You will make the portfolio and the 4 cards it holds! WOO HOO!!

Shop online at my website - 24/7!: http://mamaschroeg.stampinup.net

If you live far away, no worries! I will make you a deal - shipping you the additional cut paper and accessories you need - an additional $6 will apply for shipping costs!

No comments: