Thursday, August 21, 2008

DVD Tin Class

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to post something new more often. Here is my DVD tin class that I am had tonight. Is it not gorgeous??? I am totally in love with it!

I used the Big Shot (and my customers will too) to cut out the Top Notes shape both in Very Vanilla and Basic Grey. Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze are the dominant colors in this project. It is absolutely lickable! I also love the filigree brads too! WoW!! This project made me sit up and take notice!

I showed it to my upline and she looked at it... looked at it some more and said... "I wouldn't change a thing." That is such a HUGE compliment for me! WOO HOO!!

Anyway, I had to share... aren't you sorry you didn't sit in for this class? You should be! hehe!

1 comment:

Alex said...

GORGEOUS girl - I bet they totally loved it!! I did not know you had a blog, but now that I do, I will pop by!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex