Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3D Swap

I can't wait to show you all the cool stuff happening at Stampin' Up! Some of it is going to happen later rather than sooner but the latest tidbit is the New Demonstrator incentive! $99 Starter Kit! Sign up under me after August 11th and there is an extra incentive for you - $50 in free product from the new catalog, from me. Click on the Join My Team link to find out how!

Now, here is the 3d swap that I did. I made this scratch pad holder. It is refillable - you can take the pad out and put another in. It's very cool! This is one of three projects in an upcoming "You have to have a paper Trimmer" class. It highlights the Stampin' Up! paper trimmer and why you need one!

I have always used the Stampin' Up! tabletop cutter and was just peachy using it... until... until... I discovered the beauty of the Paper Trimmer. Yeah, I know, I know... I am slow but I am cute. Anyway this is NOT my convention swap. I gave them all away. This is my "I am using all my Wild Wasabi" give-away! I used the new Riding Hood Red and Bella Rose Paper instead but it looked very similar to this one!

No comments: