Sunday, August 3, 2008

Convention!

Oh my goodness! Convention was just amazing! The announcements that were made were just unbelievable! All I have to say is that I will be a BIG SHOT with the BIG SHOT soon! Yes, we are getting our own, Stampin' Up! Exclusive, Big Shot! We will have exclusive dies that no one else will be able to get unless they order through a demonstrator! We got a sneak peek at just some of them! OH, I can't tell you enough about it!! September is when customers can order the Big Shot from SU!

One of the great things that happens at Convention is that most demonstrators swap card fronts, 3d items and such. It is meant to give other demonstrators ideas on card, 3d items, etc. Here is a picture of my card swap. This uses Whisper White, Basic Black and Close to Cocoa paper as well as Bella Rose, our NEW Double-Sided Paper (aka: DSP). It features Sanded and Dreams du Jour (a NEW stamp set). I have another swap I will show you tomorrow!

My upline, Kimberly Van Diepen, made the number 7 demonstrator in the United States of America (there are almost 50,000 demonstrators in the US)! I couldn't have been more proud of her achievement! Kimberly works hard all the time. She has moved her SU! business 4 times and she is always teaching us things she's learned and put into practice. She is an inspiration to us all! Kimberly - you deserve that award and more! Enjoy every moment of it!

No comments: