Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sassy Susie


I think the general feeling about this stamp set is... people love it! I have to admit, I would vote for Susie if she ran for President of the US! This set cracks me up.

You know what I love more about this set? The way it stamps. The font is so clean when you stamp it. It looks like it printed into the paper. At any rate, I made this card for my sister's birthday. She turns 58 this year!

At any rate, Mary M. suggested once again that I update my blog. Here you go Mary! Just for you!! LOL! Don't worry Peggy, I didn't forget you either! LOL!

I watercolored Susie - I tried to put in a shadow, a sun, added rouge to her cheeks, a lipstick print on the mug and such. I added bling to Susie by making her earrings and necklace gold. I even gave her sparkly eyeshadow. What do you think?

No comments: