Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cute Card


I am taking pictures of all the new little goodies I have stamped. I am hoping to upload at least one a day. Mary, don't get too upset if I skip a day here and there... I know you are going to waggle a finger in my direction if I don't update often! hehehehehe!

Anyway, I made this card for my son's friend's birthday... boy say that three times fast... LOL!! Anyway, I think it's adorable. The picture is horrible, I am sorry about that. I did use ONE thing that wasn't Stampin' Up! Which happens from time to time, but I try to avoid it as much as possible.

It was a quick and easy card... What do you think?

Recipe:
Stamps - Older and Wiser
Paper - Brilliant Blue & Jersey Shore DSDP
Ink - Versamark, Stazon
Accessories - Watercolor pencils, blender pen, White EP, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon

No comments: