Sunday, February 10, 2008

I have lots to post...


I am going to try and post something new every day until I am caught up! Yes, as always, I have been stamping up a storm! Wait until this week is over, you will be amazed as to how much I have done.

So, this is my Valentine's Day card for my husband. He's got a great appreciation for... um... tushies... so when I saw the template for this card, I knew that would be the one for him!

Now, you can also make another card and the missing parts are the... girls :) There's very little stamping to this card. Simple and fun, just the way I like it!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Happy Heart Day and Year Round Fun
Paper: Blush Blossom and a scrap of left over Dashing Designer Paper
Ink: Real Red (marker and pad) and Chocolate Chip (just for the edging)
Accessories: Sponge, Window Word Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: