Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gum Wrapper


I may have an order for 80 of these! I thought I would share! When you pull the ribbon up (while holding the wrapper part), you expose a pack of Eclipse gum. This is a gift for teachers during their "Teacher Appreciation" week in February. I am waiting to see if this particular layout will be approved.

It's one of the things I made for the recent Craft Fairs that the customers couldn't get enough of. I have made others too... I will post a little later as hubby wants some quality time.

Recipe:

Stamp set(s): Year Round Fun,
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Real Red, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon, Versamark
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons & Aqua Painter, Real Red Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Scallop Punch, 1/16" hole punch, and my computer to print out the "black board"

No comments: