Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's been awhile...

I swear I am alive! I have been stamping my little heart out getting ready for 3 craft fairs. One thing that I have found... I sold out almost every time! Here's one project for you. I am planning on creating a website so people can actually order my projects.

I did a class with Kimberly. She did an Advent Calendar. At another class, a lady brought her "inspiration" from the Advent Calendar Class. It was a little different then this... but the concept was the "tree" and taking magnets off of it when the day was over. I wanted to use other types of materials to stamp on but the store I frequent was out of the wooden circles in the right size. Anyway, you can see I did use mirrors and wooden squares.

This was not only a fun project to do, it sold super fast at my last craft show. I will be making more of these in the future!

No comments: