Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy 50th, Bro!


Well, If you know me at all, you know that I am the youngest of 4 kids. My sister is 57, my oldest brother is 55, and my youngest brother turns 50!! Woo Hoo!! I am so excited about this. This is the card I am sending him. I just love the fact that he is the big 5 - 0! I also love, rubbing it in!!!! LOL!!

Recipe:
Stamp set: Crab & Company and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really Red, Blue Bayou
Paper: Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Glitter Glue, Metallic Brad, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen, Aqua Painter and Sponges

2 comments:

Corie said...

Ahhh this is so adorable -- the perfect guy card.

Joan said...

This is so clever and cute. I love the way you layered the blue paper with the white edge.