Thursday, February 28, 2008

Get Whale


As you may or may not know, I had surgery last Tuesday. Here is a card that I got from my buddy Charlotte. It was the first get well card I have received *sniff, sniff* It is so stinkin' cute, I just had to share!

You rock, Charlotte! Thank you for the adorable card! Keep up the great work!!

As for me, I have been in some pain for the past four days. I stopped taking morphine 6 hours after the surgery, I stopped taking the perchocet (?) about 4 days after the surgery... well, now I am back on them at night. I take Tylenol during the day because I can't just sit still... hehe

I have been stamping up a storm though. I am spray painting some wooden recipe card holders that I am making for "Territory Days." I have used the new rub-ons on some mugs that I got from the Dollar Store. I spray them with a clear sealer just in case the receiver tries to put it in the dishwasher. I am currently watercoloring some images for a post-it note holder. I have been "beading" some pens to match... oh there are lots of things going on around here. LOL!

No comments: