Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sneak Peek

After looking at the new catalog for at least 2 1/2 hours today, this insane feeling came over me and just said, "Go play with your new toys!"

I obeyed. Now, this card is VERY simple. I wanted to use the new magnetic inserts for our Curly Label Big Shot Die. I also wanted to use the NEW punch, Modern Label. I also don't have any new stamps other than Lots of Bots. So I didn't have any sentiments. What is a girl to do?

She breaks out her new Level 3 Hostess Kit! It comes with DSP (which is the bunch of flowers), new rub ons and stamp sets. The Kit is called Lovely Lines. WOW was this fun to play with. I can't wait to keep playing.

Here are two of the new In-Colors too. Rich Razzleberry is the darker. Melon Mambo is the lighter and the ribbon :) I imagined this card as giving a friend, Karen came to mind, a bunch of flowers. While I still think it needs something... I wanted to post something!

I also made a box. I will post that later! I can't wait to show you!

No comments: