Friday, June 5, 2009

Mourning/Celebrating the Loss

While I am super-excited by the new catalog and products. It's time to mourn the loss of some of my favorite sets. What better way to do that than to stamp with them one last time before they leave!!

Yesterday, Donna (one of my success-line) and I planned her 1st workshop! It's Father's Day themed. Here is a 6 x 6 scrapbook page done with one of my ALL TIME favorite Alphabet sets, Big Deal Alphabet! This is the "pumped-up" version. We added a few accessories to it (colored hardware) and a few techniques (sponging) to it and it really makes it pop.

To show some versatility, we folded the scrapbook page in half, removing the Chocolate Chip photo frame for those that don't scrapbook and might need an additional card for say a father-in-law, step-dad, etc. Basically the only thing that we added to the card was a little bit of hole-poking under the "ALL-STAR" and some sponging around the entire card.

Good Luck, Donna! Knock their socks off!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

This is cute! I am going to case it!
Charlotte