Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sketches


Ok, when did July hit?? Sheesh, I was just getting used to June when we are already almost two weeks into July! I assure you that I am stamping up a storm, as always. Some things I can't post yet. They are going to be my swaps for Convention. I don't want to put it on the Internet (because once you put it on the net, it lasts forever) until after Convention. I even did a few "different" ones for my Schriever Craft Fair but the concept is the same and I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet.

Here's two cards that I did for a challenge my group was doing. I belong to "Stamping By The Sea" - our upline created the Group name. We are 70 strong right now. I have my own group starting now... we are 3 strong right now! Of course, I am always looking for more members to join my team! At any rate, the boss says, "Christy, I want you to create sketches for our group to challenge them." I laughed like Renfield and said, "Yes boss... yes boss" and got to work. What's great about sketches, is it makes you think a bit while giving you a layout to play with. Some people have color challenge issues, others have layout issues - here, I take on the layout challenge.

Anyway, I have another cute card I want to share with you. I will post tomorrow.

No comments: