Friday, July 25, 2008

New Pretties

On Wednesday night, there was a Stationery Box Class at my house! I featured some of the retiring paper (Bali Breeze and In Colors Texture). The ladies there really seemed to love it! During the class, stampers made not only the box but 4 cards, 3 note cards and 2 gift tags (which can also be made into a card!). This is one of those gift tags! The stamp set featured on this tag is called Dreams du Jour. It is BRAND NEW!! It will be in the new catalog coming out on August 11th! The rest of the paper is Rose Red, Whisper White. The ribbon is River Rock! You can't really tell in the photo but the butterfly is stamped, then stamped again on another piece of paper, cut out, and popped up on Dimensionals with a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds on the wings. It is just beautiful!

I am doing another Stationery Box Class on August 24th. This will be a completely different looking box (although the template is the same). I will be using new paper, new stamp sets... Oh I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

No comments: