Sunday, August 12, 2007

Scrapbooking

I was a Creative Memories Consultant for 4 years. I have a hard time even thinking about stamping in my scrapbooks. I did my Scraps in the Mail pages. I have to say, I am tickled with the way they came out. I won't post them here though. I will post the 12 x 12 pages I had done after my Scrapbook U! classes, since Kimberly posted the originals on her blog. (See my first post for today for the link)

This page has yet to be titled. I will call it, "Beauty Happens Here." I am leaving the space open for some journaling. My favorite type of photography is landscapes. I tend to take pictures of things that are "interesting" to me. LOL! That is a broad subject though. It could be the curve of a tree, a rock formation... etc.

The other page we did at Scrapbook U! is this one: I love the colors on this one. Wild Wasabi - Purely Pomegranate... mmmmmm mmmmmmm.... it is just yummy! Kimberly is such a talented artist.

I am still having a hard time stamping and scrapbooking. Though, I am feeling the need to scrap more. I have a few more pictures I really want to scrap. The 12 x 12 pages are for me... the 8 1/2 x 11 pages are for the kiddos and hubby.

You will see an 8 1/2 x 11 page from me soon. Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Very nice pages! I too am an avid scrapbooker and have to fight with myself over stampin in my scrapbooks. It does get easier though! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex