Saturday, August 4, 2007

I am going insane!

On Tuesday, I was coming out of Karate, I stepped off a curb, took one additional step over a puddle (while holding my 3 yr old's hand) and wham! My shoe turned in an I went down on one knee. People turned around and asked if I needed help. I am totally embarrassed and say, "oh no, I am fine." Turns out: I was not fine. I get the kids home, I walk up our steps and realize: I can't put any weight on my foot! I call the husband near tears. He leaves work and comes home to take me to the ER on base.

So, how well did I do? I broke one bone in three places, the 5th metatarsal. It's called a Jones Break. I haven't stamped in 3 days. I was told to sit on the couch and put my feet up! For a lot of people, it sounds like heaven... to me, HELL!!! I can't stand being on the couch. I have to stamp, I just have to!

I did however, receive me Scor-pal in the mail. I started to make nugget boxes with it. I have to admit, it is MUCH easier with the Scor-pal! All the other ways that I have been scoring aren't as accurate! I highly recommend this product if you are going to do any scoring!

I will post my finished box soon.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Oooohhh, I am so sorry to hear that! I know it is driving you crazy but you DO need to rest that foot! I hope you feel better soon!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex